News + Communication
- Progress Made on Final Remaining Gap in the Pumpkinvine
- Carrico named 2020 Outstanding Trail Advocate Receives Greenways Foundation award at its Annual Luncheon
- Public-Private Partnership Results in Shipshewana Pumpkinvine Extension & Nearly $1m Grant
- Donor Recognition Sign Installed Along CR 20
- The difference a trail makes: the area south of the bridge over the Little Elkhart River
Thank you, John Yoder, for 30 Years of Service!
For the most up to date information please follow us on social media!
Recent Press & Articles
Trail Usage Counter Data
Trail usage data is available from four counters
Michiana Area Council of Governments collects data from three trail usage counters on the Pumpkinvine Nature Trail plus one counter on the Millrace Trail in Goshen. The time scales for the data start at the times that the counters were installed last summer.
|Counter||Location||Duration of |
and York Dr.
(6 1/2 months)
( 5 months)
The counter data are analyzed on a website maintained by MACOG. Data from each counter are analyzed individually and Key Data are provided. A report of data collected through January 1, 2021 is available for download here. The report is an image of the webpages converted to pdf format.