Become A Member
How does my Membership benefit the Pumpkinvine Nature Trail?
Annual Membership Pricing
Student & Senior 65+
PAC (Maintenance) Volunteers
- Monitoring activities on the trail
- Routine trail maintenance
- Occasional work such as cleaning up storm damage and special trail enhancement projects.
Projects that volunteers have undertaken in recent years are:
- Sealing cracks in the trail surface.
- Trimming brush along the sides of the trail.
- Planting and maintaining plots of flowers along the trail.
- Clearing fence rows with trail neighbors who request new fences.
- Communications Team, writers
Board of Directors
Board of Directors Openings:
- Communications Director
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Running Advocate
Seeking an experienced individual to attend ten, 1.5 hour board meetings annually, and record minutes.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and/or Microsoft Word.
- Superior typing skills
- Willing and able to ask for clarification
Sponsor The Trail
Why Become a Business Sponsor?
What Benefits Will My Organization Receive?
Below you will find a table listing the sponsorship benefits and recognition you will be entitled to based on your investment.
If you would like to speak to someone directly about a sponsorship opportunity before you give, please send a note to email@example.com and our fundraising team will be in touch!
Annual Sponsorship Pricing:
$100 - 499
$500 - 999
$1,000 - 2,499
$2,500 - 4,999
$5,000 - 9,999