Kroger shoppers can support the Friends of the Pumpkinvine by using their Plus card
Kroger shoppers who also are supporters of the Friends of the Pumpkinvine now have a way to contribute to the Friends simply by swiping their Plus card when they shop. In January 2016, the Friends of the Pumpkinvine became eligible to receive contributions through Kroger’s Community Rewards Program. All that is required is for Kroger shoppers to pick the Friends of the Pumpkinvine from a list of eligible organizations on the Kroger website.
Here’s how it works.
- Go online to krogercommunityrewards.com. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- Click on Sign In/Register in upper right hand corner
- Click on "Register" if you don't have a Kroger account
- Click on "Create an account" just below "Forgot your password?"
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- That will take you to the "Kroger Community Reward" page.
- Click on "Enroll Now" link
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (40758) or Friends of the Pumpkinvine, and select Friends of the Pumpkinvine from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count for the Friends of the Pumpkinvine until after you register your card.
- If you use your phone number at the cash register instead of the Plus card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.